Our aluminium hose joiners are ideal for joining hoses for a variety of applications including coolants, air intake systems, intercooler systems or superchargers. They can also be used for custom fabrications to ensure the hoses are bespoke to the needs of your project. The aluminium hose joiners are designed to fit perfectly with any universal silicone hose.
Our pipes are created using high-quality sourced material. They are supplied to our production facility 6m lengths which are delivered with the right softness for us to be able to create the perfect bends in the pipes.
Features of our Aluminium Pipes:
- Quality Mandrel Bends – no creases, marks or flaws due to the high-quality of our mandrel benders.
- Mirror polished – A high standard of mirror polishing ensures the pipes are smooth and shining
- Roll beaded ends for best hose retention
- Wide range of angles available – There is a wide choice of angles available to meet a project’s needs, including 15 degrees, 60, 90, 135 degrees and U bends.
Seamless tubing and finishes to a clean standard
- Range of thicknesses – Wall thickness ranges from 1.6 to 2.0mm
- Long Legs – Standard pipes have 152 x 152 mm legs however we do now supply longer legs in some sizes.
- Tightest bend radius on market – Viper Performance offers the tightest bend radius currently on the UK market, with most of the mandrel bends being 1.2D.
- Secure Delivery – Upon completion, the pipes are protected with bubble wrap to ensure protection during the delivery process
See the full range of aluminium hose joiners here